Le Mas & Le Mazet are open, although currently only to guests who live less than 100km away. Check here for any updates about when the French government will lift domestic and international travel restrictions. We are taking bookings for 2020 and 2021.
We are taking every precaution and following all government guidelines to ensure that the properties, pool and garden furniture are clean and disinfected. This includes laundering bed linen and towels at maximum temperatures and providing hand sanitizers.
We will keep contact with guests to a minimum (welcome upon arrival, cleaning the pool, and check-out), when we will adhere to social distancing guidelines and wear masks and gloves. Guests are always welcome to message us with any questions.
If you have any questions, please contact Rupert +33(0)685852868.
go completely dordogne…
…in this award-winning 16th century restored farmhouse (Le Mas) and small cottage (Le Mazet), situated between the medieval towns of Monpazier and Beaumont du Périgord, only 35 minutes from Bergerac Airport. The perfect base to explore all the castles, markets, prehistoric caves, wineries and restaurants that the Dordogne has to offer.
Renovated to combine comfort and understated style. Modern furniture and design elements compliment the history and character of the buildings. Equipped with everything you might need to make your holiday perfect.
Relax amongst lavender, rosemary and fruit trees in the 2.5 acres of garden, enjoy the unspoilt views over glorious countryside and to the 12th century village church.
what others say about le mas & le mazet:
- – Le Mas has been awarded 5-stars and Le Mazet 4-stars by the Dordogne Perigord Tourist Board. Of the 4,660 gîtes in the Dordogne, only 25 have 5-stars and 230 have 4-stars.
- – The Daily Telegraph came to stay and awarded us 9/10, concluding that “Le Mas & Le Mazet is a luxurious rural retreat for nature lovers, peace seekers and bon vivants”
- – The Times included Le Mas in their 50 French Best Holidays in 2019 and Le Mazet in an article about the Dordogne in 2019.
- – Sawday’s included us in their 30 most popular places for 2020.
- – Members of Stay One Degree voted us in their Top 10 Homes in France in 2020.
- – Kid & Coe chose Le Mas to be in their top 5 dream vacation homes for 2020
- – LUXLife awarded us 2020 Best Luxury Rental Accommodation in France
- – You can read reviews from previous guests on Sawday’s for Le Mas and Le Mazet.