Markets in the Dordogne
A town comes alive when there’s a market on, it’s a brilliant time to visit a town and enjoy the hustle and bustle of it all. There are lots of markets in the Dordogne, here are the ones close to Le Mas & Le Mazet.
- Sunday morning
- there is a very popular market in Issigeac which we recommend going to
- or go to the one in St. Cyprien which is just as big but has more coffee places
- Tuesday morning – Beaumont holds a (smallish) market
- Wednesday mornings – Bergerac market is around the church at the top of the town
- Thursday morning – Monpazier holds a market, this is a great one to go to
- Saturday morning
- Villeréal has a great market in the morning, around the market square. There are lots of places to go for coffee or lunch there too.